Sunday, October 2, 2011

a temporary goodbye.

So my weekend was filled with parties and fun stuff - so it seems. But a big thing happened and it kinda made me really upset (just think of me without a coke can x100000000000000). I kid. The coke thing is really quite incomparable actually. That heartburning sensation that I've felt before, is here again.

Ben's passing was sudden. Before he passed on I was just thinking of him because I remember writing this funny/weird bookface status and thought to myself - "I wonder when Ben will 'like' this. He's probably gonna be the first to 'like' this sorta statuses."

But he never did and will never 'like' things again. I miss Ben but I know it's okay because he's in heaven with Jesus now and that is much cooler than sitting on your chair 'liking' stuff. I'm just glad he's in a comfortable place and I look forward to seeing him next time.

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." 
- Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment